Saturday, March 13, 2021

Error LNK1104 cannot open file 'MSVCURTD.LIB'

Error LNK1104 cannot open file 'MSVCURTD.LIB' GLView Demo C:\Demo_MFCGL\GLView_Source\GLView Demo\LINK 1

  1. Visual studio c++ Link1104 cannot open file MSVCURTD.lib
  2. I have opened a project made with visual studio 2012 express (written in c++) with visual studio 2017 community, when I try to compile I get the following mistake:

    LINK1104 cannot open file MSVCURTD.lib

  3. Update from VS2010 C++ to VS2017 get Link 1104 error, can’t find MSVCURT.lib
  4. I developed a program 9-10 years ago for the Navy using VS2005. While I’ve gone on to better and greater things, I’ve been called upon at various times to maintain/modify this software. One of the last times was in 2012 using VS2010. I’ve just recently been called on to investigate adding some modifications. We now have VS2017. I was able to right click on the solution to convert it into a form that VS2017 could handle but when I attempted to compile, I got the error in the subject line. It seems that there is a problem updating a “.vcxproj” file. I did a search and MSVCURT.lib does exist, so one problem must be telling the compiler where it is.

    A Solution: Then change the Common Language Runtime option from /clr:pure to /clr. If it builds, then its time to commence testing.

  5. This is a paragraph.

  6. This is a paragraph.

  7. This is a paragraph.

  8. This is a paragraph.

  9. This is a paragraph.

  10. This is a paragraph.

  11. This is a paragraph.

  12. This is a paragraph.

  13. This is a paragraph.

  14. This is a paragraph.

  15. This is a paragraph.

  16. This is a paragraph.

  17. This is a paragraph.

  18. This is a paragraph.

  19. This is a paragraph.

  20. This is a paragraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment