Friday, June 24, 2022

comboBox previous value / remove row in TableLayoutPanel

comboBox previous value

  1. Getting previous value of the ComboBox
  2. I want my application to grab the value of a ComboBox and then to set the one chosen by the user or to somehow get the previously selected value.

    The thing is that within my Form, there are four lists and a ComboBox (which contains all the values from the lists) and I want to repopulate the value of the ComboBox back to the list it was taken from and then remove the newly selected item from other/same list.

  3. How to retrieve value for previously selected item from the combobox
  4. Save value from the combobox for the index that will be changed.

  5. Remove Row inside TableLayoutPanel makes a layout problem
  6. I have a WinForms application that has a TableLayoutPanel; this is the definition code:

No comments:

Post a Comment