Saturday, April 27, 2019

my experience with imaging software

my experience with imaging software, the best is this:partition wizard

  1. Cloning your Hard Drive to another drive using Clonezilla
  2. How to Upgrade Laptop Hard Drive to SSD without Reinstalling Windows
  3. What Exactly Is MiniTool Partition Wizard?
  4. download most recent version. when the app starts, selection "Migrate OS" to run.

    on Vista machine, everything goes well. i has trend micro security installed.

    on Zenith, production machine, Trend Micro detected a program ms1.exe and blocked it. so migration process did go through well. I unblocked temporarily. then migration to hard drive succeeded. but I need to remove partition wizard from my machine because it is no use anymore.

    on my T1700 Dell machine, I have Kaspersky installed. migration/imaging failed in the middle in the reboot stage. it always says hard rive configurations changed. So I think it can be the same issue as on production/Zenith machine. Kaspersky can not be disabled. So I remove it from my machine temporarily.


  5. How To Use Samsung's Data Migration Software
  6. Samsung SSD Upgrade - Huge Performance Improvement Plus How to Install & Benchmark
  7. HowTo - Basics Of BIOS

No comments:

Post a Comment