- The Future of Visual Studio Extensions is Bright (and easier :)
- How to Create, Debug and Deploy Visual Studio Extension Packages
- Adventures in Visual Studio Extension Development: Part 1 - The Basics
- Adventures in Visual Studio Extension Development: Part 2 - Events
- VS 2010 Package Development – Chapter 1: Visual Studio Packages
- VS 2010 Package Development – Chapter 2: Commands, Menus and Toolbars
- Visual Studio 2010 Package Development Fundamentals
- Visual Studio Extensions - from Add-in to VSPackage
- VSPackage makes Visual Studio Extensions easy
- How to create Visual Studio add-ins with VSPackages
- SPackage Tutorial 1: How to Create a VSPackage
- VSPackage Tutorial 2: How to Create a Tool Window
- VSPackage Tutorial 3: How to Extend the Tool Window
- VSPackage Tutorial 4: How to Integrate into the Properties Window, Task List, Output Window, and Options Dialog Box
- Tutorial: Simple VSPackage Deployment
- Tutorial 2– Creating Your First VSPackage
- Walkthrough: Creating a VSPackage (Part 1 of 4)
- Walkthrough: Creating a Tool Window (Part 2 of 4)
- Walkthrough: Extending the Tool Window (Part 3 of 4)
- Walkthrough: Integrating into the Properties Window, Task List, Output Window, and Options Dialog Box (Part 4 of 4)
- Professional Visual Studio Extensibility
- Professional Visual Studio 2015 1st Edition
please note the future of this VSPackge.
this is a good summary to VSPackage series.
this is very good introduction.
this is a good advanced, detailed introduction
the following are for Visual Studio 2012.
only one book from Amazon.com: