how to connect Windows 10 to my domain?
- How to Join a Windows 10 PC to a Domain
- Windows 10 Machine Cannot Connect to Domain; Others Can
- i can't see my domain computers
- Networked PC's are no longer viewable in File Explorer Network after the Win 10 Update 1511.
- Topic: can't see Domain Controller - need help ASAP! (Read 11793 times)
- Windows 10 - Cannot Join Domain
- Windows 10 can't rejoin domain to Windows Server 2003
- [SOLVED] Can't join a client to Active Directory domain!
- I can Ping the server and the DC but cannot Join a computer to the domain
- Unable to contact DC to join a domain, yet I can ping by name & IP - ideas?
- Cannot join domain - ip address set correctly to DNS server - please help!
- Cannot join client to domain (non virtual, DNS issue)
- How To Change IP Address in Windows 10: A Visual Guide
- You may receive an “Access denied” error message when you try to join a client computer to a Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003 domain by using the ConnectComputer Wizard
- Can't join Win 7 to domain
- Remove a Computer from a Domain
- You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error message
- How to fix " user profile can not be loaded" on Windows 10
- How o Fix corrupt user profile on Windows 10
- Fix: The User Profile Service failed the logon on Windows 10
- Windows 10: Fix “User profile cannot be loaded” Error
- How to Fix "User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded." Error in Windows 8 and 8.1
- 4.6.1. Structure of OS (Folders and Files)
- Windows 10 Tip: Manage Files and Folders with File Explorer
- How to view NTUSER.DAT file like in registry without using it?
- Moving/Copying User Profiles In Windows
- 街拍：北京清凉潮女袒肩露背很性感！（组图） 图、文/@原生泰
adding two entries in registry is not necessary. I removed them and flush DNS again.
I checked other machines in the network and find their ip address besides DCHP server address, DNS server IP address.
GateWAy IP: 192.168.1.1
DHCP server IP: 192.168.1.1
DNS server IP: 192.168.1.102
So I manually set up the network property on Windows 10.
For TCP/IP V4, I only set up DNS server and Alternate DNS server IP.
For TCP/IP V6 version I leave it as default.
When I set up DNS server IP, rightaway my Windows 10 machine finds my intranet. So everything look good.
get quotes from the following article:
"I had the exact same issue and all I did to fix it was to use the full login when it prompts me for the domain rights i.e. domainname\username. It may be an issue with the domain not resolving properly so also check that the correct domain is entered and that the computer actually has access to your domain controller. Try domainname instead of domainname.company.com."
first page: user name: PEAKER domain name: mycompany.com
here is the second page:
computer name: peak
my computer domain name is: intra.mycompany.com
because I made some mistakes and I need to remove this client machine from this domain. then start joining process again.But the following article does not work.
But Windows 10 itself give you prompt: use Peak\Local Computer Account to log in local computer. it works.
I re-do all steps and join the Peak into intra domain. When I log in I got the error message saying can not load user profile etc. Then I find this post.
under my users folder, user administrator folder is empty. So I copied files under Peaker to administrator folder. not sure it is right, just for document purpose here. this administrator user I believe it is created when it is joined to intranet domain.