Monday, January 2, 2023

Must Read- Gann papers

Must Read- Gann papers. I have one PDF file: :/GANN_documents/AAA_dokumen.tips_gann-square-of-9-cmt-association-advancing-the-gann-square-of-9-.pdf

    Video

  1. Make Square of Nine chart in Excel and performance of astrolevel on 3rd Feb
  2. In this video, I show the Making of Square of Nine chart in Excel and the performance of astrolevel on 3rd Feb. I will start the first batch of my Gann Astro learning course from the 1st week of February. If you want to know anything about my course the contact me.

  3. Prepare W D Gann's Dynamic Level calculator and different use ENGLISH
  4. In this video, I discuss how you can prepare a Gann Dynamic level calculator and use it in the market. There are different ways you can use it. In the last, I show my way of properly using it. You can ask me any doubt via WhatsApp or email. I am conducting a course about W.D. Gann's concept and Financial Vedic astrology. If you want to know anything about my course then contact me.

    Papers

  5. W.D Gann the Basis of My Forecasting Method
  6. AeroDynamics Investment
  7. good training

  8. Square of 9 Chart
  9. please print out

  10. Sqaure of 9
  11. good excel templates

  12. W.D. Gann's Books and Educational Materials
  13. We are the Original and Authorized Publishers of W.D. Gann's Books and Educational Materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment