Monday, September 5, 2022

Windows Styles

Windows Styles

very good tricks

    Create Graphics from handle

  1. Graphics.FromHwnd(IntPtr) Method
  2. Creates a new Graphics from the specified handle to a window.

    CreateParams

  3. What are the possible values for CreateParams.Style?
  4. So, I've been playing with trying to create an AppBar program I'm making. Now, the program itself is actually quite simple but I had to borrow some code from a CodeProject project to make it an AppBar.

  5. Use parameter passed to form constructor in CreateParams in WinForms.NET
  6. How to get rid of flicker on Windows Forms applications
  7. Flickering in a Windows Forms app
  8. How to set minimum Size of Custom Control with "CreateParams"
  9. I am trying to make a draggable, resizable panel with a minimum size. I have used CreateParams for the Resize and now the Minimum size property doesn't work.

  10. CreateParams occurs - Window handle exception
  11. I am using CreateParams on my own Tabcontrol to get rid of its flickering meanwhile resizing and loading. It's just an empty class where I implemented CreateParams.

  12. Painting the borders of a custom control using WM_NCPAINT
  13. Over the years I've created a number of controls that require borders. Sometimes, I'll draw the borders manually as part of the normal user paint sequence. Other times I'll apply the WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE or WS_BORDER styles and let Windows handle it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment