Tuesday, December 22, 2020

DEbug assertion failed D:\agent\_work\20\s\src\vctools\VC7Libs\Ship\ATLMFC\Src\MFC\occcont.cpp Line 925

when I compiled a legacy project NTGraph3d_demo.zip project, I got this error message:

DEbug assertion failed D:\agent\_work\20\s\src\vctools\VC7Libs\Ship\ATLMFC\Src\MFC\occcont.cpp Line 925

I suspect my ATL/STL is not installed in my Visual Studio 2017 installation. need to reinstall it.

  1. 3D Graph ActiveX Control
  2. Debug assertion failed error message

    firstly thank you for your reply WayneAKing. actually it wasn't showed any further error except what i placed the text and the regarding source path(file:f:\dd\vctools\vc7libs\ship\atlmfc\src\mfc\occcont.cpp) also not existed in my computer. I haven't installed any earlier versions except vs2008 . finally it was solved when i register the MSCOMM32.OCX with the regsvr32 in command prompt. after that activeX controls worked properly and the error was resolved. i think the error has been occurred due to the missing of activeX controls but why the compiler wasn't showed it..? why it showed simply as debug assertion failed error..? Thank you...!

    it seems like I need to register this ActiveX component too.

No comments:

Post a Comment