Saturday, May 9, 2020

using WinHelp on Windows 10

used long time ago, now I need to test winhelp function in Visual Studio 2017 by using Visual C++.

  1. About WinHelp
  2. WinHelp: Must Have
  3. the above two links solve all my problems. download Help Workshop Compiler link.

    after I downloaded this zip file, I run this program and it start to install it under C:\program files folder.

    I run help workshop app and it starts up with directing to an error page to microsoft, but the app still shows up.

    after play around with it, I check tenouk's tutorial, a very good introduction.

    I need to set up environment variable for path. so it is easier to run command line.

  4. Winhlp32.exe - Windows 10
  5. Windows Help program (WinHlp32.exe) for Windows 8.1
  6. Getting Winhlp32 work on Windows 10
  7. this post contains good stuff. follow steps to make the script and it is working too.

  8. all kinds of WinHelp version download
  9. Winhlp32 for Windows 10
  10. Windows Help Program (WinHlp32.exe) for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 x64 and x86
  11. Winhlp32.exe - Windows 10
  12. WinHelp

No comments:

Post a Comment