Friday, August 23, 2019

Visual Studio 2017 tricks

Visual Studio 2017 tricks. I added a class on top of form class , so my form designer view disappeared.after some research and testing, the second link offers a good solution.

  1. Visual Studio 2013 missing Start/Stop Debugging tool buttons
  2. Form can't be opened in designer Visual Studio 2015 (Using C#)
  3. the right solution is

    Check your Form1.Designer.cs and Form1.cs files to make sure you haven't put another class in at the top of the file before your partial class Form1{ because the designer will only load if the Form class is the first class defined in the file.

    You mentioned this solution as a comment to one of the answers but I tried performing the edits on the .csproj first before realizing that my changes were being reverted and I needed to remove the myCustomPropertyView class I'd lazily added to the top of the file.

    Visual Studio was still acting a bit weird (telling me I had errors on lines which were fully commented out) but once I closed and re-opened Visual Studio I was back up and running.

  4. How do you add image file to a image list in code?
  5. ImageList.ImageCollection.Add Method
  6. C# ImageList Use: Windows Forms

No comments:

Post a Comment