set up powershell policy in Windows server 2008
- Java Console not working.
- PowerShell says “execution of scripts is disabled on this system.”
How to install an SSH Server in Windows Server 2008
follow the instructions to open port 22 in Windows 2008 server firewall.
- How to Delete Firewall Rules using Windows Firewall with Advanced Security in Windows Server 2008
- install-sshlsa.ps1 does not work on Windows 2008 R2 Update 1 (64 bit) #189
- Posh-SSH: Open Source SSH PowerShell Module
- Bitvise SSH Server: Secure Remote Access to Your Machine
- Installing SFTP/SSH Server on Windows using OpenSSH
- installation and uninstallation::Welcome to the Win32-OpenSSH wiki!
- Getting started with Bitvise SSH Server and Client
Setting up an Amazon EC2 Instance with an SSH Server, Mail Server, and an SSL Certificate
very good information to set up Bitvise server with WinSCP client. good reference. SSL certification section is good reference.
- Add or Edit Firewall Rule
- How to Configure Windows 2008 Advanced Firewall with the NETSH CLI
- Top 10: Windows Firewall Netsh Commands
- Netsh Commands for Windows Firewall with Advanced Security
- Securing your SSH Server