XSD tool and Cache classes. can be used in your own windows application.
major thoughts are to use XML file to store custom settings for windows application.
- Cinchoo - XSD GUI Tool
- Dynamic Application Configuration Solution
- Application Configuration Editor using the PropertyGrid
- Configuration Management
- Using MemoryCache in .NET 4.0
- Thread-safe Collections in .NET 4.0
- Simple Method Caching
: A threadsafe, Simple, Efficient, Generic In-memory Cache
- Using Cache in Your WinForms Applications
- A Simple and Generic Cache
- How to: Cache Objects Simply using System.Runtime.Caching.MemoryCache
- using C# generics to implement a cache collection
- 10 cache mistakes that can break your application
- the list trifecta -Part1
- the list trifecta - Part 2
- the list trifecta - Part 3
the following articles can store data with good complexity. can be used in my applications.